In order to stimulate students' enthusiasm in learning mathematics, cultivate their innovative spirit and improve their comprehensive quality, the university will organize and participate in the 2022 MCM / ICM contest. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1、 同学的妈妈福利片al unit
Sponsored by: Academic Affairs Office, innovation and entrepreneurship college, College of Science
2、 Brief introduction of mathematical modeling contest for American College Students
American Games began in 1985, sponsored by the American Institute of operations research, the Institute of industrial and applied mathematics, and the Institute of mathematics. Its purpose is to encourage college students to clarify, analyze and propose solutions to various practical problems that are not fixed in scope. The 2022 us games will be held from 6:00 a.m. on Friday, February 18, 2022 to 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. Please pay attention to the following website for details.
Home page of American Mathematical Contest for modeling: http://www.comap.com/undergraduate/contests/index.html
Official competition guide chain: http://www.comap.com/undergraduate/contests/mcm/instructions.php
3、 Participants and requirements
For sophomores and above, the team consists of three students. All students from the same team must come from our school. Students are encouraged to form teams to participate in the competition. Each team volunteered to form a group of three to sign up. In principle, at least one member of each team is required to meet the requirements: he has participated in the "Higher Education Club Cup" and "mathematical modeling contest of American College Students", etc.
The following experience is preferred:
1. Participated in the National Mathematical Modeling Contest of college students and won the second prize or above of Shaanxi Province;
2. Participated in the mathematical modeling contest of American college students;
3. Participated in other competitions, especially mathematics and computer related competitions, and obtained the corresponding place.
Due to the limited number of teams participating in the competition on behalf of the school, the students should be screened after signing up to participate in the competition on behalf of the school. The time and method of school selection will be announced later.
4、 Registration time and method
1. The registration time is from December 14, 2021 to December 16, 2021, before 22:00 on December 16, 2021 http://188.8.131.52:8080/teach/ ）The team leader completed the registration of the team. Due to the information security requirements, it is tentatively designated as campus visit. Please enter the registration information of each competition team. The user name and initial password of the student user are student numbers.
2. At the same time, join Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications 2022 modeling competition to exchange QQ group 597865456 to understand the latest notice of the competition.
Contact person: Mr. Chen 13759892702; Wang Li: 17792021575
5、 Notes on other items of competition
1. Training time will be arranged for this competition, and the specific arrangement will be notified later. All teams representing the school must participate in relevant training.
2. The school plans to select 30 teams to participate in the competition. The registration fee should be paid in advance, and the registration fee for each team is $100. According to the results of the U.S. competition (H prize and above), the school will apply for reimbursement of the entry fee (RMB 700) and the application fee (RMB 300) for the s prize.
3. The participating teams must sign a letter of academic integrity. During the competition, students must obey the management of coaches and teachers and abide by the rules of the competition. Those who violate the rules will be responsible for the consequences.
Academic Affairs Office, College of innovation and entrepreneurship, School of Science
December 13, 2021